Hello From Mr. Bernard --------

Hello From Mr. Bernard --------

Hello Greetings,

I am Mr. Bernard Sarr. I work with one of African largest bank and I live in Dakar Senegal. I am Remittance Director of a Bank and because of security reasons I will not disclose any information about the Bank yet until I find that you are capable to handle the transaction. One Mr. Gütschow Werner A  a German Oil consultant/contractor with the Angola Solid Minerals Corporation have a Deposit with our bank ( $29,000,000.00 United States Dollars (29.M). in my branch. As his Credit Officer, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a year, we sent a reminder and finally i discovered from his contract employers, the Angolan Solid Minerals Corporation that Mr. Gütschow Werner A died.

Further investigations and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. Again, I made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Werner did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in our Bank.This sum of US ( $29,000,000.00 United States Dollars (29.M). is still sitting in my Bank No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to the International Banking ethics, codes and Laws, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Gütschow Werner A This is simple, I will like you to respond immediately with your full names and address so that we will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this fund to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The fund will be transfer into your account and we will share the money like this 60% for me and 30% for you and 10% for Expenses Incurred in the course of
the transaction

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by you and i will direct you how to do it and with my position as the Foreign Remittance Director guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply.

Best Regards. 
Mr. Barnard